วันอังคารที่ 12 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

About The Creator of I Want Six Pack Abs


Arnel Ricafranca
I am a fitness expert, fitness boot camp coach, author, and a motivational speaker. I have authored and co-authored several books with the top experts in the industry. the most in demand six pack abs workout program on the net. I have been featured as a fitness expert in numerous media such as Ebru TV, Morris Health and Life magazine, Jersey 101.5 F.M. (radio station), KTRE ABC 9 online news, and New Jersey Life magazine. Below are my qualifications:
Bachelor Degree in Health and Exercise ScienceCertified AFAA Personal TrainerCertified C.O.R.E Instructor Level ICertified C.O.R.E Instructor Level ICertified By The American Strength Training Insitute Certified NESTA Fitness Nutrition CoachCertified CPR Healthcare Provider Insured
So why am I doing this? Why did I create this site?

Well, I have two reasons.
FIRST REASON

I used to have great abs while I was attending Rowan University to study Health and Execise Science. After I finished my studying at Rowan University, I started helping other people to lose weight and to get in better shape. As I got busier with my clients, I had less and less time for myself to keep in shape.
Eventually my six pack turned into a beer keg. As days passed by, I became weaker and weaker. Now..... I WANT MY SIX PACK ABS BACK AGAIN AND BE STRONGER AND HEALTHIER THAN EVER.

I am putting my career on the line. I am proving to the whole world that I can get six pack abs in 16 weeks or less. If I can't do it by that time, I will be making a fool of myself. Once I have hundreds or even thousands of people watching me with my every move, there is no turning back. There will be no more excuses. It will force me to actually take my time out of my busy schedule to get myself in shape.
SECOND REASON AND THE MAIN REASON
Another reason why I am taking this journey is to help YOU get your six pack abs. Through my quest for my six pack abs, I will be taking a video of myself showing you the best exercises that you can do at home so that we can achieve this goals together.
I will be video taping my workout sessions so that you can learn from me. In addition, I will reveal to you how to boost your metabolism so that you are burning fat through out the day (and not just when you are exercising). I am committed to provide you high quality fitness information so that you can discover once and for all how to get your six pack abs.
Most likely, you are fed up with all the hype, all the lies, and all the deceptions fed to you by the weight loss and fitness industry. I am here to help you clear out the myths and help you understand that YOU too can also have great abs. I am here to provide you the real truth about getting six pack abs.
Over 2,017 members already got their six pack abs from following my FREE workout program. Will you be next the next Arnel?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: